Part-Time / Full-Time
Dietary Aide, Various Shifts
Respiratory Therapist, CRT or RRT, Full-Time
New Graduates Welcome!
- Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Care from an accredited program.
- Current Kansas respiratory therapy license.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist credential from the NBRC
- Basic Life Support certification, ACLS and NRP successfully completed within the first 90 days of employment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
- Initiates assessment and reassessment based on pulmonary condition including moderate sedation.
- Monitors and administers respiratory care modalities to patients; identifies contra-indications and patient response to therapy; records therapy and outcomes in the patient’s medical record.
- Develops plans for the delivery of respiratory care as directed by physician(s) or protocols.
- Contacts physicians regarding changes in the patient’s condition and treatment needs.
- Performs arterial phlebotomy; draws from arterial lines as appropriate.
- Performs cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and airway management.
- Performs respiratory care discharge planning.
- Provides disease/process-specific patient/family education.
To apply online go to www.rphospital.org click on the Careers tab, and click on Application.
Jamie Tiemeyer, Director or Respiratory Therapy at 785-527-6054 OR
Jackie Snavely, Human Resources at 785-527-6055
Republic County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefit package including:
Health and Dental Insurance
Vacation and wellness incentives
Superior tax deferred retirement plan
Paid life insurance
Flexible spending accounts
Excellent differential pay scale
Please contact Jackie Snavely, HR Director, at 785-527-6055 to learn more about why you should work at Republic County Hospital
You can also apply online HERE